The Multi-Purpose Facility (MPF) is attached to the Library and Senior Center, which is located at 7005 Charbonneau Road. This facility offers three (3) rooms (that can be rented individually or as one large room) and a full-sized kitchen. All rentals require a 2-hour minimum. All rental deposits are refundable if no damage occurs to the rental area, the facility is vacated at the stated time on the rental, and the cleaning checklist is complete. All after hours rentals require a city attendant or Security Officer depending on rental type. For additional information or reservations, call 817-237-1211 Ext. 100.
Please note that rentals are expected to be unavailable from December 2022 to Spring 2023 for remodeling.
Resident Non-Profit 501(c)(3)
|Room Choice||Room Capacity||Amenities|
|1 Room||$25.00||$35.00||1 or 2||60 people||Wireless internet|
1 and 2; or
2 and 3
27 tables (30" x 72")
|3 Rooms||$55.00||$65.00||N/A||167 people||100 chairs|
|2 Rooms with Kitchen||$60.00||$70.00||N/A||107 people|
Use coffee pot
(upon request and renter
|3 Rooms with Kitchen||$75.00||$85.00||N/A||167 people||shall provide supplies)|
- City Attendant - $15 per hour (mandatory fee for after hour rentals of 99 people or less).
- City Attendant - $25 per hour (mandatory fee for after hour rentals of 99 people or less - City holidays only).
- Security - $50 per hour in addition to City Attendant (mandatory fee for after hour rentals of 100 people or more and all rentals with alcohol on premises).
- $100 refundable deposit for room(s) usage only.
- $200 refundable deposit for rooms with use of the kitchen.
- Rental times need to include set up and clean up time.
- Deposit and Rental fees due in full upon reservation.
- Standing reservations are available for 2 or more rentals made by the same applicant.