Water Meter Replacement
Water meters have been replaced throughout the city. With these new meters, you can now be in total control of your water consumption by setting up an account online, which also comes with an app that you can set up on your smartphone. Register your account by following the steps below:
1. Click through the link ➡️ https://eyeonwater.com/signup on your computer using a supported web browser.
2. Enter your billing zip code: Example 76135.
3. Enter your billing account number: Example: 0010001111007 and click on Next button.
4. Enter and confirm your email address.
5. Create and confirm a password.
6. You’ll get a confirmation email from EyeOnWater. **You must verify your email address by clicking on this link. Once you do, you can sign in using your email and password.**
The City of Lake Worth bills residential water accounts a fixed sewer rate that is based on winter averaging water consumption. The sewer charge is re-evaluated every year based on the water consumption shown on your December, January, and February billings (Nov, Dec, and Jan actual consumption). This new rate goes into effect with the April’s billing. Sewer charges for commercial accounts are based on the actual water consumption each month.
If, for example, your residential consumption was 5000, 2000 and 3000 for these months, we would take the average of these three amounts (3333) times 0.00493 for a charge of $16.43 plus the base charge of $14.95, for a total of $31.38 for an inside city limit account.
Rate 1 Inside City Limits
Rate 1 Outside City Limits
Ready for Service
If you have a leak during the averaging months and you want your sewer rate to be manually calculated, you must submit a request for re-consideration of winter sewer average form, which can be obtained in office, along with proof that the problem has been fixed. You can submit a request after November’s billing through June 30th of each year.
Fewer water consumption in December, January, February = lower sewer charges.
For any billing questions please call 817.255.7900.
The Utility Billing Department is responsible for establishing, maintaining, and billing all water/sewer accounts in the City of Lake Worth. If you have a question regarding these services, please contact the Utility Billing Clerk at the above address, telephone number, or email address.
|Linda Mello||Utility Billing Clerk||817-237-1211 Ext. 110|