The Multi-Purpose Facility (MPF) is attached to the Library and Senior Center, which is located at 7005 Charbonneau Road. This facility offers three (3) rooms (that can be rented individually or as one large room) and a full-sized ktichen. All rentals require a 2-hour minmium. All rental deposits are refundable if no damage occurs to the rental area, the facility is vacated at the stated time on the rental, and the cleaning checklist is complete. All after hours rentals require a city attendant or Security Officer depending on rental type. For additional information or reservations, call 817-237-1211 Ext. 100.
Resident Non-Profit 501(c)(3)
|Room Choice||Room Capcity||Amenties|
|1 Room||$25.00||$35.00||1 or 2||60 people|
27 tables (30" x 72")
Use coffee pot
(upon request and renter
shall provide supplies)
1 and 2 or
2 and 3
|3 Rooms||$55.00||$65.00||n/a||167 people|
|2 Rooms with kitchen||$60.00||$70.00||n/a||107 people|
|3 Rooms with kitchen||$75.00||$85.00||n/a||167 people|
- City Attendant - $15 per hour (mandatory fee for after hour rentals of 99 people or less).
- City Attendant - $25 per hour (mandatory fee for after hour rentals of 99 people or less - City holidays only).
- Security - $35 per hour in addition to City Attendant (mandatory fee for after hour rentals of 100 people or more and all rentals with alcohol on premises).
- $100 refundable depost for room(s) usage only.
- $200 refundable depost for rooms with use of the kitchen.
- Rental times need to include set up and clena up time.
- Deposit and Rental fees due in full upon reservation.
- Standing reservations are available for 2 or more rentals made by the same applicant.
|Linda Mello||817-237-1211 Ext. 110|